Coach Wolfe enjoys coaching all ages and levels of basketball. She has been coaching youth for 12 years, and spent 4 of those years as an assistant coach for Gordon College in Mass. As a coach she became deeply invested in implementing Strengths
based principles into her coaching on and off the court. Her 25 years of basketball experience and her individualized coaching philosophy is suitable for any player who wants to improve their skills, understanding of the game, and overall
well-being. Her coaching skillset allows her to offer Private and Small-Group trainings with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strengths based, progress-focused (growth & celebrating improvement)
- Clear & Collaborative Behavior. Welcoming, inclusive, safe space.
- Focus on skill development includes, breaking down - repeating - and practicing.
- USA Basketball Gold Coach License (2015 – 2022)
- GALLUP® CliftonStrengths® Coach Certified (2019)
- NCAA DIII Assistant Basketball Coach (2014-2018)
- NCAA DII Women’s Basketball Student-Athlete, 4X Captain (‘09-13)
- B.A. Communications (UCCS, 2013)
- M.Ed Athletic Administration (Endicott, 2016)
- Trauma Informed Certified (2019)
- Develop physical literacy
- Learn basketball vocabulary, and skills to match
- Acquire the movement confidence needed to optimize their basketball potential
Basketball Concepts (Via USA Basketball Youth Development Guidebook)
- Ball Handling & Dribbling
- Footwork & Body Control
- Passing & Receiving
- Team Defensive Concepts
- Team Offensive Concepts